Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Good Night's Rest Awaits Us!

We bought a mattress today! It was hard to stop second-guessing ourselves on what constituted a good deal. We're used to having things that are just functional, but with my back pains, it was really difficult to make a choice that was a little more than just functional. Buying mattresses, I have discovered, is not too different from buying a used car. These salesmen can be really pushy! I also think there should be a sign above my head: "Just because I look young doesn't mean I'm an idiot and you can swindle me! And yes, I did say "my husband", so stop gawking and saying that I'm simply too young to be married!" .. but that would be kinda cumbersome... Anyway, we haven't bought something this expensive in years. I guess it's part of being an adult! :-p

1 comment:

  1. Haha, the real world sucks doesn't it? Why can't we all stay in undergrad forever?

    ReplyDelete